Saturday, April 27, 2013

"I'll continue, absolutely. I've never thought about quitting"


By on 00:22

Tito Vilanova, three months after his last media appearance, and having beaten cancer, assured that he felt "fully charged" to continue the task of leading the team next season and that he had never thought about quitting.
At a packed press conference, greeted with applause from some of the journalists, the coach began by saying that he had not made an appearance earlier due to the side effects of treatment he has been undergoing, which affected his voice. "But I feel better every day, stronger, and champing at the bit to get going after this process," he said.
"I'm feeling fully charged and fully motivated", he continued. "I've never thought about quitting. I get bored at home. This is my life, it's what I enjoy doing. This job has never been a burden or pressure for me," he stressed.
Vilanova admitted that even the doctors had advised him that the best thing he could do "was keep working" and was emphatic: "Yes, (I will continue) absolutely. I really want to continue if my health continues to allow me to".
On his stay in New York during treatment, Tito admitted that the distance "was a problem", although he was able to continue "working as if I was here, thanks to the new technology", even suggesting it may have been "worse" if he had been in Barcelona.
Asked if, in his absence, there had been any self-management in the dressing room, the 'Azulgrana' coach quipped: "If there was self-management, the players did well because we had the same line ups, changes etc ... we have future coaches in the team, because they did a very good job".

About Noureddine Djelfaoui

Noureddine a guy who is blessed with the art of Blogging,He love to Blog day in and day out,He is a Website Designer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment