Friday, January 29, 2016

Neymar: "Leaving Barça would be tough but we have to look at every angle"


By on 18:25


Neymar has told Barça fans to remain calm in an interview with 'Bein Sports'. "There are always things to debate when discussing a new deal and everything else. I'm really happy at Barcelona and have just about everything I need. I'm happy, healthy and have everything I need to play. It'd be hard to leave here because I've found a great city, a spectacular club, world-class players and it'd be hard for me but we'll have to look at every angle. These are tough decisions but we have to remain calm because I still have years left ahead of me at Barça".

"They can remain calm because I'm still at Barça and we have plenty of games left in order to win the treble, which is what we all want and are working towards all day in order to make Barça the best and greatest club".

On being better than before: "I'm better now than when I started here. I feel very much at home, more like myself and I can play football my way. The coach and the team just let me play my game".On Barça: "I love it and it's a pleasure to be a hero to these people, who support a club that I was always a fan of. Even as a child I thought that I'd love to play at Barcelona and here I am. I'm living a dream and think that there's so much more I can do for Barcelona".

About Noureddine Djelfaoui

Noureddine a guy who is blessed with the art of Blogging,He love to Blog day in and day out,He is a Website Designer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment