Saturday, March 23, 2013

"Now the subject is dealt with and nobody can criticize me"


By on 22:46

Mou defends Pandev and acknowledges his honourable actions

José Mourinho attended the inauguration of an exhibition in Setubul honouring his 50th birthday, with a celebration of trophies, images and anecdotes. At the exhibition, he brought up the controversy that he has received over recent days with respect to his comments regarding the voting system of the FIFA Coach of the Year award and accordingly came out in defence of the Macedonian footballer Pandev for his 'Mourinho vote' that was infamously not counted by FIFA.
"I had only one intention. That people were informed as to why I didn't go to the ceremony in Turin. I have been told that things were not clear in the voting and they have shown that they were indeed not clear. At the same time, it is probable that I wouldn't have won the award, but this isn't a problem now that things have been made clear. Now I cannot be criticised for not having gone to the awards," finished the controversial coach.
He was careful to make sure to express his gratefulness to Pandev: "I would also like to publicly thank one person among the many who called me to warn me of what was happening. I have a great deal of respect for those who have had the honour and strength to tackle this issue publicly, because many have requested that I maintain their anonymity, which is totally understandable. I can't criticise anyone, it really isn't easy to come out and do what Pandev did," argued the Portuguese.

About Noureddine Djelfaoui

Noureddine a guy who is blessed with the art of Blogging,He love to Blog day in and day out,He is a Website Designer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment