Thursday, March 28, 2013

Ramos: "It's a long time since I've seen anything like that at Old Trafford"


By on 12:06

Sergio Ramos has declared in an interview with UEFA's official magazine that winning the Champions League is a personal "piece of unfinished business" that he hopes to put right by claiming the much talked about tenth title for Real's fans.
"It's one of the biggest dreams that I can have at the moment", he explained. "The first time you win any title it always stays with you throughout your life and I hope that in the future I don't have to say that I have not won a Champions League. Unfortunately it is one of the few things left for me to win and it's a bit of unfinished business personally for me to lift a trophy like this one and feel what that is like", he said.
Ramos thinks Real Madrid is on the road to what would be the tenth European Cup for the club: "Our season has been very good in general and in the Champions League in particular I think we've done very well".
The Seville-born defender highlighted the win at OldTrafford in the second leg of the last sixteen: "It was a very important victory and a big step for us to eliminate such a big team as Manchester United".
"It's a long time since I've seen anything like that at Old Trafford. For Real Madrid to make such a big step in the right direction as a club has helped us a lot. Now we are just looking forward to the quarter-finals", he concluded.

About Noureddine Djelfaoui

Noureddine a guy who is blessed with the art of Blogging,He love to Blog day in and day out,He is a Website Designer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment