Sunday, June 16, 2013

Luis Suárez: "If I score against Spain, my price won't go up"


By on 16:25

Luis Alberto Suárez (b. Salto, Uruguay, 1987) knows that he'll be in the crosshairs during this Sunday's match against Spain, for his goals, his pedigree and his possible move to Real Madrid.
Question: How do you plan on beating Spain?
Answer: It's definitely hard to get the ball off them, but I've noticed that their full-backs lose focus sometimes and leave spaces.
Q. Why do you lose the plot every so often?
A: They're moments of frustration and it's about time I learned to control them. I experienced football in my own way from a young age.
Q. What do you mean?
A. I've struggled since I was a kid. I remember going to train on my own or with my brother, in the rain. I haven't forgotten that and I hold those memories dear. Nacional almost let me go when I was 13 years old because I wasn't playing and I was mixed up with the wrong crowd.
Q. You took a huge step saying that nobody says no to Real Madrid.
A. I think that every player wants to play at the top and if you ask any eight-year-old boy, he'd answer that one day he'd like to join Real Madrid or Barcelona.
Q. If you have to leave Liverpool, would you like to go for your buy-out clause [£40m or €47m] or for a negotiated transfer fee?
A. If a team wants to sign me one day, Liverpool will listen to its offer. Then both clubs will have to reach an agreement and listen to the player.
Q. If you score one or two goals against Spain, will your price go up?
A. I don't think so [laughing]. Hopefully it helps the team.

About Noureddine Djelfaoui

Noureddine a guy who is blessed with the art of Blogging,He love to Blog day in and day out,He is a Website Designer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment