Monday, November 25, 2013

"Valdés is a hard act to follow," says Pinto


By on 11:49

José Manuel Pinto, who confidently passed the first of the eight tests he faces between now and the Christmas break due to the injury sustained by Víctor Valdés, analysed Barcelona's emphatic win over Granada at the Camp Nou. "I'm pleased with the win and to have done my bit for the team. Víctor is a hard act to follow. We dealt very well with the goalscoring chances they created," he explained.
Pinto once again spoke about his personal situation at Barcelona, where he is rarely given the chance to play, except when Víctor Valdés is ruled out through injury or suspension. "Of course training isn't the same as actually playing. I need a good run of games, but I handle my situation well. Being inactive during matches is different, but my experience allows me to deal with that too," the Andalusian keeper explained.
To conclude, Pinto talked of his desire to stay at Barcelona next season, even though his contract is up in June and he recently celebrated his 38th birthday. "I have nothing to prove, I just have to enjoy myself, do my best and be fit and ready for the team. Since I arrived here, there has always been uncertainty surrounding what would happen to me the following season. I'd like to sign a new deal, I'm very happy here, I'm happy with the team and I feel like part of a family. I just need to focus on my day-to-day and everything else will take care of itself," said Pinto.

About Noureddine Djelfaoui

Noureddine a guy who is blessed with the art of Blogging,He love to Blog day in and day out,He is a Website Designer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment