Saturday, March 23, 2013

Mou enigmatic about his future: "I have an adventurous spirit"


By on 15:04

The Real Madrid boss gave little away about where he will be coaching next season, and thanked Goran Pandev for supporting him over the row about the FIFA Coach of the Year.

Real Madrid coach José Mourinho has thanked his former Inter Milan player Goran Pandev for showing support for him over insinuations that the vote for the 2012 FIFA Coach of the Year was rigged, and sowed the seeds of doubt about his future in the Santiago Bernabéu dugout.

Speaking at the opening of an exhibition in his native town Setúbal, in the south of Lisbon, Mourinho sought to clarify that the reason he did not attend the 2012 FIFA Ballon d'Or awards in Zurich in January was not because he knew he was not going to win the award for Coach of the Year.
He said: "I only had one intention [by saying some players' votes had been changed], which was for everyone to know that the reason I didn't go was not because I did not hink I was going to win. I probably wouldn't have won anyway. Everything is clear and no-one can criticise me [for his decision to not go to Zurich]. I have nothing else to say."
Nonetheless, the coach expressed his gratitude to the Macedonian captain Pandev, who last week declared that his vote had been changed.
"I would like to thank one person out of the many people that called me. I thank him for having the honour and being brave enough to declare it publically, because I know that is not easy," he said.
Mourinho, who is under contract with Real Madrid until 2016, was also enigmatic about his future.
He said: "Everyone knows that I have an adventurous spirit. It is not easy for my family. We will have to see what happens. After England, Portugal, Italy and Spain, choosing a new destination is not easy. I could go to a destination I've already coached at before."
Adding more mystery to where he will coach next, he added: "Something may be about to happen that no-one could ever imagine."

 

 


About Noureddine Djelfaoui

Noureddine a guy who is blessed with the art of Blogging,He love to Blog day in and day out,He is a Website Designer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment