Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Sergio Ramos: "Entering Spanish footballing history fills me with pride"


By on 20:37

To get 100th 'La Roja' cap against Finland

Sergio Ramos is one of the central players in the Spain squad that has been called up to face Finland and France, and if everything goes to plan he'll win his 100th cap in the game against Finland.
"It's a time to enjoy this achievement on a personal level and let's hope I can get to 100 caps. Entering into Spanish footballing history is no easy task and it would fill me with pride", he explained.
"I'm still young, and at a fundamental stage of my career. I only hope that everything goes well so that I can celebrate the achievement with a victory. All these victories and personal achievements are also very important for footballers. I have been with the squad for many years now and it makes me very proud. I hope that down the line I won't just be able to say that I played 100 games, but many more", he added.
The Real Madrid defender recognised the importance of Spain's next two games. "The truth is that we're coming into the games with very clear ideas, being aware that these games will have important repercussions. We're playing to get into the World Cup and we want to do this right", he said.
Ramos still isn't focusing on France and wants to think about Finland first. "First of all we have a game to play, then we can focus on France. You need to respect all your opponents and make sure you don't underestimate anyone", he said.

About Noureddine Djelfaoui

Noureddine a guy who is blessed with the art of Blogging,He love to Blog day in and day out,He is a Website Designer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment