Friday, May 3, 2013

Mourinho: "I haven't decided whether I'm going or staying"


By on 20:52



José Mourinho made a press conference appearance to defend Madrid's achievements: "In 21 years, 18 managers and five semi-finals. And the bad guy is Mou". He also stressed: "I haven't decided whether I'm going or staying. My wife and children will be the first to know my decision." He once again referred to his possible departure during the press conference: "I can confirm that I have five more games to play and a Copa del Rey final. I will talk to the president about my future at the end of the season. And, as we are friends, we'll sit down and speak calmly".
"I'm working with professionalism, and I still have the same honour and pleasure to work for this club as I did a month or two ago", he added. Mourinho believes he will be fine when he leaves Madrid: "I don't feel pressurised by the press. It's not a problem for me. I put pressure on myself. There are no negative words from the clubs I have left, quite the opposite. The day I leave here won't be any different".
"You won't be able to delete my Liga win from the records", he said before providing a reminder that "we won the Copa del Rey after 20 years". He also talked about Barça: "For me, it's a point of pride to have been the Real Madrid coach that has broken Barcelona's dominance in Spain".
He also seemed to have a message for Casillas, without naming names: "Problems arise when one person thinks he's better than the rest. I haven't had any problems with those players who see themselves as equals".

About Noureddine Djelfaoui

Noureddine a guy who is blessed with the art of Blogging,He love to Blog day in and day out,He is a Website Designer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment