Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Ancelotti recalls Coentrao


By on 11:26

Fabio Coentrao has another shot at the Real Madrid left back position. Marcelo was injured during the game he played for Brazil against Australia, and Ancelotti is planning to draft in the Portuguese defender to fill the Brazilian's boots.
At the beginning of the transfer window, the full back was virtually certain to leave 'Los Blancos'. The player wanted out and he was a step away from packing his bags for a move to Manchester United right up until transfer deadline day. His departure would have heralded the arrival of Benfica's new full back, Siqueira, formally at Granada. In the end, after a rocky summer, Coentrao's wish to leave Real did not come true.
The former Benfica player knows that he has a new opportunity this season and will have to make the most of every minute on the pitch. "I want to do better than last season, despite having already been at a pretty high level. I want to prove to everyone that if I'm at Real Madrid, it's because I deserve it. I'm at the best club in the world," he told 'O Jogo'.
The Portuguese knows that Marcelo's injury gives him another chance to enjoy some game time with his club and win back his place.
According to Coentrao, things will go back to the way they were when Marcelo recovers: "It will be the same fight as always. I've been at Real for two years. Marcelo has always been here and I've played lots of games. Obviously, I'm going to work hard to play, whether Marcelo or any other player is here. What I want is to play."

About Noureddine Djelfaoui

Noureddine a guy who is blessed with the art of Blogging,He love to Blog day in and day out,He is a Website Designer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment