Friday, September 19, 2014

Chicharito: "They didn't believe in me at United"


By on 20:41

Mexico's Javier 'Chicharito' Hernández is gradually adapting to life at Real Madrid. The 26-year-old has already made his La Liga and Champions League bow for his new club, and took some time out to discuss his first few weeks in his new surroundings in an interview with Claro Sports: "I really want to make the most of my time here".
"Any footballer dreams about joining Real Madrid. I know I'm here for a reason. The statistics support me, I'm a good player and a good person", he explained.
Chicharito heaped praise on the Real Madrid dressing room: "I'm very lucky because I'm playing in the best squad in Europe. I'll learn and work hard in order to give my best for this club, which is the most important thing. We have a united, hard-working dressing room. As a team, we know what we want, we know what we are aspiring to and we know that the group is the most important thing. We'll achieve great things".
Cristiano Ronaldo has been a key figure in the settling-in process so far: "Cristiano, for example, has treated me very well and we can discuss many things that we have in common. We both played for United and speak about lots of things".
The Mexican has few fond memories of his final season at Manchester United: "There was no confidence. I remained patient and that's why I'm here today. It was a very tough year especially because they didn't believe in me".
"I had the chance to meet Ancelotti when he was Chelsea coach. The faith he has in his players motivates me and makes me work hard", he added.

About Noureddine Djelfaoui

Noureddine a guy who is blessed with the art of Blogging,He love to Blog day in and day out,He is a Website Designer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment