Friday, September 19, 2014

Mourinho: "There is no relationship with Ronaldo"


By on 20:40

José Mourinho spoke with Portugal's TVI about his time at Real Madrid and how things stand with Ronaldo. "There is no relationship. He plays for Real Madrid and I am Chelsea manager. We do not tend to meet in the street." Mourinho has recently criticised CR7 for failing to put the ball into the back of the net during the penalty shoot-out in 2012, which denied Real their Champions League final, added that, "there is no relationship, but there are memories. I remember the good times and the bad times. I must remember a kid who is a goalscoring machine, who helped me to be champion, to win the Copa and the Supercopa," he said. "Probably I also helped him".
"We all helped each other, mutually, to make history, winning the title with 100 points against the best Barcelona team in history. Of Cristiano Ronaldo the player I keep the best memories and I wish him the best in his career, more with Portugal than with the club," he joked. The manager also let it be known that for him at least, a return to the Benrabéu is not out of the question: "What if you could return again and join Madrid ? Yes, definitely. It was an experience as a man and as a coach that I would repeat again without thinking twice."
That said, he admitted that he wouldn't do things in exactly the same way as he did back then: "If a coach can think and self-criticise, as I do, then the decisions that are made will not always be the same. Not only at Real Madrid but with all clubs."

About Noureddine Djelfaoui

Noureddine a guy who is blessed with the art of Blogging,He love to Blog day in and day out,He is a Website Designer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment