Thursday, March 31, 2016

Aleix Vidal: "It's a dream to experience a 'Clásico' from the inside"


By on 19:58


Aleix Vidal spoke to the press ahead of what will be his first 'Clásico' as a fully fledged member of the Barça squad.

On the tributes to Johan Cruyff: "We hope to play the best we can in his honour and win the game"

Living the 'Clásico': "It's a dream to experience a 'Clásico' from the inside and I hope I get to play. Of course it's just another game, but there's still something special about it".

Real Madrid: "Both teams are that bit more fired up for these games. In the last league game against them we were the superior side and now we'll be playing at home, in front of our fans, and we hope that the weapons we have at our disposal can help us claim the three points".

On whether there's a risk of Barcelona getting complacent: "These games, whether there's a big gap in the table or not, are something different. They bring the two best sides up against each other. Anything can happen, but I hope we can keep the three points at the Camp Nou".

On challenging for the right-back berth: "It's not easy to adapt to a team that has the very best. There's a high level of competition in the dressing room and that means that every player that goes out there has to give it their very best every time they play".

On his back-up role: "The gaffer makes the decisions. I've missed some games, and have got a run-out in some others. I know where I am and what I can contribute. I will always respect Luis Enrique's decisions. I'm not concerned because in the end I'll adapt. Alves has been, and is still, the best right-back in the world".

About Noureddine Djelfaoui

Noureddine a guy who is blessed with the art of Blogging,He love to Blog day in and day out,He is a Website Designer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment