Thursday, May 9, 2013

Busquets: "I didn't realise Mourinho is the only one who can talk about everything"


By on 15:35

Sergio Busquets assured in a press conference that "La Liga is the most important tournament" and ruled out an exit from Barça: "I see my immediate future here."
The Spanish international wanted to emphasise how important the league title is. "I think that all of the Barcelona fans are proud of this team and hope that we win this league. The Barça fans will appreciate this title for what it is. This title is even more important, considering the problems and setbacks we've faced. Both Tito and Abidal are better now, and that makes us twice as happy."
Meanwhile, he came to the defence of Andrés Iniesta after Mourinho lashed out against the Spaniard. "I didn't realise Mourinho was the only one who can talk about everything. Andrés just gave his opinion."
Busquets was critical of Barça's performance in the Champions League. "We're not competing by ourselves. Obviously we could have done better. A lot of things have to happen for you to become champions of Europe and it wasn't to be this year. This team has the recognition it deserves because it has earned it over the years."
He also explained the situation with his current injury. "It's an extremely complicated injury. I need to take it one step at a time. It started at the end of January. It's an adductor muscle strain from playing so many games. I haven't decided not to go to the Confederations Cup. I feel better now, since I've started working on my injury."

About Noureddine Djelfaoui

Noureddine a guy who is blessed with the art of Blogging,He love to Blog day in and day out,He is a Website Designer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment