Saturday, November 16, 2013

Cristiano: "I made many mistakes"


By on 21:18

Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo comes clean as to the "many mistakes" he made when he was younger during an interview with lifestyle magazine 'ShortList'. "I see pictures of myself when I was 16 or 17 and I say, 'What did I do?' because of the cut of my hair, or the colour. When I was in Manchester I had the 'spaghetti' hair - long with yellow tips. What was I doing?" he admits.
CR7 also seeks to draw a line under the Sepp Blatter affair, stating "I don't want to speak about Blatter - that story is finished", and jokes about his teammates' reaction to his recently released underwear range: "A few said, 'Oh, really nice - you're looking good.' Bale was there, and he said, 'Yeah, looking good'. He's such a fantastic boy".

About Noureddine Djelfaoui

Noureddine a guy who is blessed with the art of Blogging,He love to Blog day in and day out,He is a Website Designer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment