Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Neymar: "I don’t regret anything, I've chosen a marvellous club"


By on 20:19

Neymar has given an account of his first few months as a Barcelona player in an interview with UEFA.com
Arrival at Barça: "It was my decision, when I decided to leave the first person I spoke to was my father. That was when things started to happen, and fortunately it all went well. I don’t regret anything about my decision. It was the right moment to leave Brazil. I have chosen a marvellous club to play for – they have welcomed me with open arms."
Other Brazilians at Barça: "Everyone has their own story. Ronadlinho made history here at Barcelona, Ronaldo followed his own path, Romario, Rivaldo, each one has his own style. I don’t think all of them are similar, I have my own style and I hope to reach the same level of greatness as those players.”
Situation at the club: "You must have a good friend alongside you to help you with the things you need. I have Dani Alves, who is really important in helping me adapt, both at the club and outside it. He's someone who has helped me quite a lot, and my family too. My family continue to be as they always have been – they're helping me. I'm adapting well."
Role in the team: “I'm working as much as possible for the team and I think we’re getting better and better. Clearly the start is hard when you arrive; you have to play a bit slower, but bit by bit, I'm getting there. There are differences, both on and off the pitch. Here, you learn how to live and be a good professional."

About Noureddine Djelfaoui

Noureddine a guy who is blessed with the art of Blogging,He love to Blog day in and day out,He is a Website Designer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment