Friday, January 29, 2016

Arda: "I've had the Atlético game on my mind for some time"


By on 17:21


Arda Turan, the Barcelona midfielder, was interviewed by the Catalan side's website where he spoke about the match coming up against his old team, Atlético Madrid. "I've had this game on my mind for some time now", he admitted. "Before and after the game I'll be anxious, but I'll focus, I'll play and I'll enjoy it", stated the Turk, who went on to stress that the 'Rojiblancos' are "always a difficult opponent".Arda then said that, "it will be a special game, different. It's always difficult playing against them, we'll try to win and give everything to get the three points".

About Noureddine Djelfaoui

Noureddine a guy who is blessed with the art of Blogging,He love to Blog day in and day out,He is a Website Designer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment