Friday, March 22, 2013

Messi: "I was never sad"


By on 10:29

"I've won everything with Barça, I want a World Cup"
Leo Messi gave a press conference in the build-up to the match between Argentina and Venezuela on Friday. When asked about the possibility of winning a World Cup, 'la Pulga' said he'd been "lucky enough to win everything with my club and now I want to win a World Cup."
As for the tribute he will receive before the match against Venezuela, Messi expressed his gratitude, although he went on to say: "I didn't expect it. I came here to play a qualifying match for Brazil 2014. I don't really like doing things like this before playing, but I'm very pleased by the gesture." Messi added that he "was never sad", in reference to comments made when Barcelona lost matches to Milan and Madrid.
"We are focusing on the match against Venezuela, which will be tough. We will be looking to score from the very first minute," the Argentine international claimed. When asked about the fact that players like Di María or Agüero will be missing, Leo Messi placed his confidence in the rest of his team-mates. He finished by saying that "winning both games will be an important step towards qualifying for the 2014 Brazil World Cup".

About Noureddine Djelfaoui

Noureddine a guy who is blessed with the art of Blogging,He love to Blog day in and day out,He is a Website Designer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment