Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Isco: "For a player there is nothing greater than playing for Real"


By on 22:15

Real Madrid has presented its latest new player, midfielder Isco, to fans and media at the Santiago Bernabeu. The midfielder from Malaga has signed the contract that ties him to the club for the next five seasons.
Isco said that "for a player there is nothing greater than playing for Real Madrid. it's the maximum. I'm joining the world's biggest football club and I hope I will help the team and learn a lot. I'm 21 but I feel I'm prepared to play here. I had other offers from other teams but it was hard to say no to Real Madrid".
The new Madrid's player was presented by Florentino Perez after passing a medical exam. On the shirt were stamped his name, the number 23 on the back of the shirt.

About Noureddine Djelfaoui

Noureddine a guy who is blessed with the art of Blogging,He love to Blog day in and day out,He is a Website Designer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment