Thursday, April 25, 2013

Iker Casillas:"Madrid never tire of heroic acts"


By on 15:54

The Real Madrid legend spoke to the press in the aftermath of the 4-1 rout in Germany.

Real Madrid captain Iker Casillas spoke to the press during a promotional event and asked for the "support of the fans" for next Tuesday's game, the return leg of the Champions League semi-final against Borussia Dortmund, where the Spanish giants are facing an uphill battle to overturn a heavy 4-1 first leg defeat.

Dortmund: "We need to ask for help. I understand the fans are annoyed. I hope that during the derby the fans start getting behind the team and start to think that Tuesday is the most important game of the season. It's tough for us to think that we have a game before Tuesday night and on top of that it's against Atlético in the Calderón. It's a derby and it's been 14 years since they've beaten Real Madrid. I don't think it will have a bearing on the Copa del Rey final. We are focused on Tuesday and then on Saturday.
Waiting for his chance: "Iker is good, he's training quite brilliantly. He's helping the team as much as he can, in a different way from the last 14 years, but supporting the team. I'm training the same as I was before the injury. Someone else decides, not me, but I'm happy because when I got the all clear the hand was great and now I have to wait for my chance".
Relationship with Mourinho: "It wasn't cold, it was honest. We have a great professional relationship."
Criticism: "People are free to have an opinion. I've been with Madrid for 22 years and in the first team for 14. If someone doesn't remember they can look back over my career".
Future: "I want to think about Tuesday. I'm more worried about Madrid than my future. Names aren't important; it's the club that matters".

 

About Noureddine Djelfaoui

Noureddine a guy who is blessed with the art of Blogging,He love to Blog day in and day out,He is a Website Designer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment